Ayurvedic treatments are unobtrusive methods that treat as well as prevent illness to restore optimum health. The therapies offered at The Happiness Center are aimed at sustaining a healthy lifestyle and ensuring the holistic health of an individual.
Our range of therapeutic treatments is an ideal way to cleanse your body by reinstating the balance of the five elements through ancient Ayurvedic techniques – a distinctive approach to one’s physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Pancha (five) and karma (action), when translated literally means ‘Five Procedures’. These involve elaborate methods of purification that help release stress and prepare the body tissues to absorb the maximum benefit of good nutrition and exercise.
The 5 main basic types of cleansing of Panchakarma or Ayurveda Therapies are:
Other Therapies And Their Applications
Nadi Sweda – Pain in various places
Pinda Sweda – Neurological complaints and various pain issues
Shashti Shali Pinda Sweda (SSPS) – Neurological complaints
Shirobasti – Hair loss and other problems of the scalp
Uttara Basti – Urogenital complaints and female infertility
Udvartana – Treatment with medicinal mud to cleanse the skin
Care For Other Ailments
Our highly qualified doctors provide Ayurvedic treatments to deal with a number of ailments including those mentioned below.
- Anxiety, depression, hypertension and stress
- Skin problems, including allergies and acne
- Dry eyes syndrome and eye strain
- Heart disease
- Joint aches, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Varicose veins
- Respiratory diseases including sinusitis, coughs, colds and asthma
- Blood pressure (high and low)
- Headaches and migraine
- Digestive issues such as constipation, gastritis, ulcers, dysentery, hyperacidity and irritable bowel syndrome