Why Deep Dive?
Sri Sri Yoga Deep Dive is a meticulously designed program for overall well-being of the body while nurturing your mind and spirit. Whether you are a beginner to yoga or a regular practitioner wanting to dive deeper into your yoga practice, you will find something amazing for yourself in the program.
Advanced yoga does not have to necessarily mean difficult and complicated postures. In this program, you will find a thorough exploration of the yoga postures, yogic wisdom, breathing and meditation in a gentle, profound and joyful retreat setting. By incorporating all of these elevating facets of yoga, you are able to look beyond the level of the physical body and really sharpen your sensitivity and awareness of the subtler levels of existence.
The Program includes:
- Development of a personal yoga practice which is simple and effective
- Rejuvenating asanas which improve flexibility, body posture and body alignment. Get insight into the correct way of doing the postures for better symmetry and alignment
- Wisdom on practical diet, healthy lifestyle, ayurveda and beyond
- Energizing pranayams (breathing exercises) like chandrabhedi, suryabhedi, sheetali etc
- Blissful meditations for a deeper experience of yoga
- Experience subtle strengthening and healing contractions (SSaHC) A new, gentle and meditative muscle contraction exercise program for strengthening and toning muscles.
- Physical and emotional cleansing through shankh prakshalan and neti.
- Experience silence in activity and activity in silence
4 full day online retreat.
Those who have completed The Happiness Program
Currently available both online via video conferencing and at The Happiness Center.